After the hot weather when it is raining, the heart of every adult wants to enjoy and enjoy the rain is the birthright of every person, but sometimes this enjoyment can lead to loss of health because many earthworms Born in this season, this is the reason why human beings are exposed to new skin diseases.
Then there is the fact that each season brings with it some positive and some negative effects. For example, in humid weather, diseases caused by moisture are more common. In dry weather, germs fly in the air. Thus many infectious diseases are born while in the rainy season insects cause the spread of the disease.
Then there is the rainy season when it is hot at one time and cold at another. In such weather, heat and cold cause more edema, such as conjunctivitis in the eye, etc. When the membrane becomes swollen, some people have pain in the ear. If the stomach gets very cold in cold weather, gas and diarrhea may occur.
In the rainy season, even if they do not get wet in the rain, insects definitely cause the spread of some diseases. These insects also settle on waste, etc., then settle on the human body, as a result of which germs enter the body through the skin.
How to avoid rainy season diseases
1. Throw the rubbish in a suitable place, where there is no human passage.
2. Keep the dustbin lid covered so that flies cannot sit on the rubbish.
3. Keep food covered.
4. Take care of the height of the grass on the field.
5. Use a mosquito net.
6. Do not allow too much water to accumulate, it also gives rise to many mildew.
7. Spray mosquito repellent in the house.
8. Applying sandalwood oil on the body keeps mosquitoes and flies away from you.
9. If you keep a pet, be careful not to get lice on its body !!
10 Rice and many vegetables are infested with insects in the rainy season, so check before use.
Rainy season diseases
1. Dengue: It is spread by mosquitoes.
Special symptoms: fever, itching, headache, allergies, lack of blood platelets.
2. Chickenpox: It is spread by mosquitoes that breed in stagnant water like ponds. These mosquitoes are found in water tanks, water pipes (pipes), and plants.
Special symptoms: severe joint pain, high fever, fatigue.
3. Malaria: This substance is spread by mosquitoes (Anopheles), this disease is more prevalent in the rainy season because water accumulates in different places which makes the female mosquito breed.
Special symptoms: body aches, high fever, constipation, vomiting, nausea
4. Cholera: This disease is caused by the use of old stored food, where there is no proper disposal of waste, it spreads rapidly. Flies are the main source of the spread of this epidemic.
Typical symptoms: low blood pressure (blood pressure), muscle cramps, rapid heartbeat, rice water-colored diarrhea, vomiting, severe abdominal pain, fever.
5. Typhoid: This disease is also spread by the use of old foods. In the rainy season, the bacterium thrives on meat, and by eating it reaches the intestines and causes disease.
Special symptoms: weakness, abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, sometimes constipation
6. Viral Fever: The virus infects at any time of the year. This creature enters the body like a child and breeds and harms human beings during reproduction. Outside the body, they are dead. Are
Special symptoms: fever, fatigue, weakness, joint and muscle pain, loss of appetite, skin sensitivity.
7. Diarrhea: Seventy percent of people have this complaint during the rainy season. Mango and various mango products also cause diarrhea. Sometimes they stop by themselves and sometimes they do not stop using the medicine. Weakens children and the elderly very quickly. Eating foods made from red peppers, especially red pepper, causes diarrhea.
Special Symptoms: If there is blackish diarrhea with heartburn, it is due to malnutrition. If you have yellow diarrhea without pain several times a day, it is due to liver damage or excessive consumption of mango.
For fever: Medical treatment: Neem leaf coffee
Allopathy Treatment: Antibiotics ‘Fluoroquinolone’ with ‘Lorati Dan’ and ‘Paris Tamil’.
For viruses: Medical treatment: Cinnamon, ginger, turmeric coffee 2 times a day.
Allopathy Treatment: Antiviral adrenaline according to the disease
For diarrhea: Medical treatment: Surgery, take gyroka powder without water or milk to accumulate waste in the intestines.
Allopathy Treatment: ‘Metronidazole’ with ‘Esomeprazole’